Good Value with excellent picture and on-site support
General Safety Precautions
- Use the type of power indicated on the marking label.
- Do not remove any of the prongs of the monitor's three-pronged
- Disconnect the power plug from the AC outlet if you will not
use it for an indefinite period of time.
Power and extension cords
- Use the proper power cord with correct attachment plug type.
If the power source is 120 V AC, use a power cord that has UL
and CSA approvals. If the power source is a 240 V AC supply, use
the tandem (T blade) type attachment plug with ground conductor
power cord that meets the respective European country's safety
regulations, such as VDE for Germany.
- We recommend using the power cord supplied with the product.
However, if another type of power cord is required, power cord
H05VV-F or VW-1, 18AWG x 3G should be used.
- Do not overload wall outlets or power cords. Ensure that the
total of all units plugged into the wall outlet does not exceed
- Ensure that the total ampere ratings on all units plugged into
the extension cord is not above the cord's rating.
- If the power supply cord, which came with your monitor, is to
be connected to the PC instead of the wall outlet, this equipment
is to be used with UL/TÜV approved computers with receptacle rated
100~240V AC, 50/60Hz, 2.0A (minimum).
- Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate
this product where persons will walk on the cord.
- Place the monitor on a flat and leveled surface.
- Place the monitor in a well-ventilated place.
- Keep the monitor away from:
- rain or water
- overly hot, cold or humid places
- places directly under sunlight
- dusty surroundings
- equipments that generate strong magnetic fields
about dead pixels on LCD screens - Tom's