rockdirect become SCHOOL AGREEMENT partner.
Microsoft have released a new software licensing programme
for primary and secondary schools enabling them to obtain
software at a vastly reduced cost. rockdirect.com are pleased
to announce that as a Microsoft partner we can offer this
exclusive offer for all schools wishing to register.
What does the programme consist of?
Microsoft’s new comprehensive worldwide volume license program
for primary and secondary education customers incorporates
many leading titles in one package of which is purchased via
a licensing program.
What products are included in School Agreement?
- Microsoft products included in the Microsoft School Agreement
- Microsoft Office Professional Edition and Office Macintosh
- Microsoft Works, Windows 32-bit operating system upgrade
- Encarta Reference Suite Online
- Back Office Client Access License
- Visual Studio Professional Edition
- Microsoft Press Office 2000 Interactive
Only £49.00 ex vat
To register please contact Education Sales on 0870 444
A school or LEA must have a minimum of 10 eligible machines
in order to participate in school agreement and must license
all of the eligible machines in the school.
Return to news index >>